Friday, May 2, 2008

New post!

Yes, it's true! I finally got off my lazy bum and decided to update the blog. Expect this to happen more regularly, since I am finally starting to get a hang of life here in Singapore. By "more regularly" I mean "sooner than the next Ice age", of course.
I know that probably I should re-start with a post about Singapore, but I won't (it's coming, though). I also know that I should write about Montreal, and ...but I won't. It's coming too, though.
I thought it would be cool to go back to the first purpose of this blog, which was to be a shrine to my crappy drawings and insane ego. So, here are a few doodles that I scribble while waiting for the playblasts to be done. These amazing pics were taken by Bonnie "transfer folder" Lin.
Let me know what you think



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, piacevole saperti vivo e vegeto.
Al prossimo post, o alla prossima era geologica a seconda di quel che arriva prima.

Goldrake Sr.